Schluter®-KERDI is a pliable sheet-applied waterproofing membrane and vapor-retarder designed for the direct application of tile. KERDI is ideal for use in tiled showers, bathtub surrounds, residential steam showers, and other tile applications in wet areas.
KERDI-DS is a bonded waterproofing membrane and vapor retarder with very low water vapor permeance for use in continuous-use steam rooms and similar applications.
- Sheet-applied polyethylene waterproofing membrane and vapor retarder
- Eliminates water damage which can lead to mold and mildew
- Features an anchoring fleece on both sides to anchor the membrane in thin-set mortar
- Ideal for waterproofing in conjunction with tiled surfaces on walls and floors
- Emits zero VOCs and can contribute towards achieving green building credits
- KERDI is 8-mil-thick and guarantees uniform thickness
- KERDI-DS is 20-mil thick, features additives to produce a water vapor permeance of 0.18 perms, and is listed by cUPC® and evaluated by ICC-ES
Delivery and Returns Content description.